Monday, January 29, 2007

Wow.

So I write up a post about women in comics for my LJ just on the spur of the moment and post it to my Blogger as an afterthought, and next thing I know I'm linked to by two widely-read weblogs and get 200+ hits in two days.

Wow. That's a nice feeling.

Of course, the future of my weblog can hold only one thing... constant pandering!!! Stay tuned for my groundbreaking eight-part series Great Women of Anime: From Noa Izumi to Haruhi Fujioka, followed by Why Identity Crisis Sucked: The Sue Dibny Papers and How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom!!!! OMFGthis is gonna be so awesum!!!1

*ahem*

Okay, so maybe not.

Uh... stay tuned for a post on why last week's issue of 52 reminded me of Neon Genesis Evangelion... mebbe... if i feel like it...

No comments: