Saturday, February 02, 2008

On the latest Captain America... (SPOILERS)

Read part of it on scans_daily.

Obviously the replacement of Steve Rogers by his sidekick mirrors the death of Barry Allen and Wally West's becoming the Flash. We should be happy that Cap's legacy is being upheld, right?

And yet... Barry Allen died saving the universe.

Steve Rogers was shot dead on the street after being arrested for upholding America's ideals.

That really, really sucks.

Goddamn it. I wish that idiot Quesada would get the boot and someone would bring back the real Captain America.

3 comments:

DJ Black Adam said...

I agree. First off Quesada just needs and old school arse kicikin.

Anonymous said...

Just asking here: Do you read Captain America?

Will Staples said...

Nah. My opinion is just that of a slightly interested outsider looking in. I realize that significantly lowers my right to speak on the subject, so feel free to discount my opinion.