Monday, September 04, 2006

What to Do

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this weblog*. I've already got a LiveJournal account that I update with semi-frequency. The only reason I created it was for the purpose of replying to other weblogs on Blogger. One idea I had was to just talk about pop culture, since I shy away from that on my LJ since I have this juvenile anxiety that my friends will judge me based on my interests (which, on an intellectual level, I realize they won't, but neuroses are a hard thing to shake). I might do that here since I don't really have an audience at this point (essentially talking to myself via weblog, I guess), but I don't know.

Watch this space.

*I refuse to refer to it as a "blog." I hate the word "blog." For reasons I can't fully articulate, I just can't stand the way it sounds. Blech. Blargh. Blog.

No comments: