Sunday, August 26, 2007

Possessions Meme

Ganked from a friend on LiveJournal. I'm brainstorming an actual post, of which I've had too few of late, but in the meanwhile...

1. What is the silliest thing you own?
Between all my ridiculous nerdy pursuits, I'd be hard-pressed to name anything in my possession that isn't silly. Maybe some of the broken Jurassic Park action figures I owned as a kid that are still gathering dust in the corner of my bedroom take the cake.

2. What is the most important thing you own?
My clothes? My bed? If we're talking sentimental value, I'd say my sketchbooks.

3. What is the one thing you'd like to possess if money were no object?
Bag End -- Bilbo Baggins's home from The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings -- built to my scale. With modern wiring/heating/ventilation/plumbing/flat-screen TV.

4. What is the one thing in your possession that you want to get rid of?
The rotten old busted computer that's been sitting on my desk for a year or more.

5. What item do you have the most of in your possession?
Either paperback novels, comic books, or trading cards. I haven't counted lately.

I tag anyone reading this.

No comments: