Friday, July 04, 2008

Watch This Space

Hey folks. Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy with a new job (insurance customer service rep) and I just haven't had much time to put my thoughts together to talk about pop culture like I usually do. I can't guarantee that I'll be back posting more regularly, but I'll try not to go more than a week at a time without checking in.

Stuff I'm into right now: H. P. Lovecraft's Dream Cycle, the upcoming Magic: The Gathering set (Eventide), Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam!, Kurt Busiek's Trinity.

While I'm here, check out this awesome version of that Mario symphony I posted some time ago with added vocals!

1 comment:

Swinebread said...

H. P. Lovecraft's Dream Cycle!

I love that stuff, you might try Brian Lumley's Dreamland Novels if you want more

Hero of Dreams (1986)
Ship of Dreams (1986)
Mad Moon of Dreams (1987)
Iced on Aran

Happy 4th