Without giving out any spoilers, I will say:
- The movie was FUCKING AMAZING
- Heath Ledger is the most amazing Joker ever (except for Mark Hamill).
- When I saw what happened to Harvey Dent, I literally jumped.
- The nachos grande from the concession stand were great.
- The Scarecrow wasn't as scary this time around.
- Did I mention the movie was FUCKING AMAZING
(Gawd, I love the unordered list HTML tag...)
In the end, it was even better than Batman Begins. Blows everything else out of the water. GO SEE IT NOW
Going off on a tangent, I saw a lot of posters for animated movies at the theater, and it got me thinking about super-heroes. I'm not very fond of CGI animation, but you know what would look great in the medium? A Shazam! movie in CGI.
- Patrick Warburton as Captain Marvel.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Black Adam. (Can you smell what Black Adam is cooking?!! I think it's couscous...)
- Wallace Shawn (or maybe Armin Shimmerman) as Doctor Sivana.
- Sir Ian McKellan as the Old Wizard (though I'm not sure if I'd want to typecast him like that).
- The actress who played Darla Dimple in Cats Don't Dance as Mary Marvel.
- Charles Durning as Uncle Dudley.
I'm drawing a blank on Cap Junior and Talky Tawny, but something might come to me eventually.