So that got me thinking: Now that I have a singularly disposable income, I really need to come up with something to dispose it on. I don't plan on being a total spendthrift (I'm part Scottish, after all) so it'll be maybe one item per month (two tops), but still...
- Books: The Children of Húrin by J. R. R. Tolkien.
- DVD: Vol. 2-4 of Mobile Police Patlabor (I already have Vol. 1) plus the movies and straight-to-video series, the special edition of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I have the whole series on my HD but it's good enough for me to want it in tangible form), various Studio Ghibli movies (Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, etc.).
- D&D: Hard copies of the 3.5-edition Player's Handbook and Dungeon Master's Guide. Screw 4th Edition, I ain't playin' it.
- MtG: The complete Lorwyn and Morningtide sets. I practically never play but I'm in love with the art.
- Comics: Trade paperbacks of Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps from 2005 to the present.
- Electronics: Personal computer, scanner, printer.
- Art supplies: More of 'em.
- Some kind of automosomething.
Can I get any more recommendations?