Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happiness Meme

Tagged by my friend Beaupepys on LiveJournal, and I thought I'd cross-post here. We all need to focus on the brighter side from time to time...

The rules are simple. Just create a post about any number of things that have made you happy recently. Then tag any number of people and have them post this meme on their blogs.

1) The Red Sox getting to the World Series and winning 2 games out of the 4 needed to win. GO SOX!!!

2) The imminent end of the Bush administration. Honestly, even if we do get another Republican in office (crossing my fingers we don't), it'll still be better than the last seven years.

3) The "Sinestro Corps War" storyline in Green Lantern. I'm a sucker for overblown cosmic adventures with casts of hundreds where the fate of the universe -- nay, the multiverse! -- is at stake, and the top-notch art and writing is icing on the cake.

4) Speaking of cake, my dad's birthday earlier this week. Even if we had a bunch of unwanted visitors bursting in uninvited. :P

5) And speaking of my dad, if all goes well, within a month I'll be receiving a paycheck from the state for looking after him. It won't be a lot of money, but anything is something.

6) For the first time in my life, I don't hate algebra.

7) OMFG I got a hobbit deck for Magic. And it rocks! Joy!

8) '80s music. Specifically Electric Light Orchestra's "Twilight." And also Journey's "Don't Stop Believing."

9) Shortpacked!

10) Drawing, like usual. Too bad I don't have a scanner.

I tag Ami Angelwings, DJ Black Adam, and Zhinxy.

No comments: